Latest Articles
Today Popular Video

Passport Application Form

Useful Government Forms - Friday, November 12, 2010 7:19:29 AM

To obtain a passport, you can get the application form, from the concerned Passport Office, District Passport Centers (DPCs), Speed Post Centers or Passport Application Collection Centers. Online registration facility is also provided for the convenience of people. In case of an urgent requirement of the passport, you can obtain the same in just 15 days under the Tatkaal Scheme.                                                                                                                                                            

Requirement of Documents with the Application form:-                                                                                              
• A proof of address is required. It can be your ration card; certificate from Employer of reputed companies on letter head; water, telephone or electricity bill; statement of running bank account, Income Tax Assessment Order, Election Commission ID card, spouse's passport copy and parent's passport copy in case of minors
• A proof of date of birth is also required. A birth certificate from the Municipal Corporation or the certificate from the last school attended can be submitted for the same.
The applicant is required to attach self attested copies of all the documents. However, original documents are to be produced while submitting the form.

Office Timings:-

Passport Office working hours are from 9.30 AM to 6.00 PM, from Monday to Friday except on public holidays.
Application counters for all services on Form No. 1 are open from 10 AM to 2.30 PM.
Counters for Miscellaneous Services are open from 10 AM to 1.30 PM.

To get information in detail visit to

Hudco Trikoot-3,
Bhikaji Cama Place,
New Delhi-110066
Phone: 011-26166292

2021 DelhiHelp

Recommended Articles


8:43AM 5/8/10 Meghna Well, i hope its boxing or shooting, one of these will fetch us some gold medals.....

Today's Poll
  • Are online Tutions for kids beneficiary?